- Any testable backflow preventer which is not located in a 1 or 2 family home and which isolates the potable water supply must be tested annually.
We are trained and certified in the troubleshooting and repair of leaking backflow components. Our office also offers a filing service for test forms with the local code authority.
Annual re-inspection and report filing
- Repair of leaking relief valves
- All repairs performed through Licensed NJ Master Plumbers
Types of systems we have tested:
- multi-unit residential communities
- retail, office & industrial spaces
- commercial kitchens & eateries
- HVAC systems
- equipment repair shops, car washes
- Property management firms
- Licensed Master Plumbers
- Builders & Developers
- Doctors & Dentists
- Port Authority of NY and NJ.